(posting here instead of lababo)
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just ones that have touched you. Tag ten friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them!
- Lord of The Flies - William Golding
- Coraline - Neil Gaiman
- A Song of Ice and Fire (series) - George RR Martin
- Lord of the Rings (trilogy) - JRR Tolkien
- The Children of Hurin - JRR Tolkien
- Looking For Alaska - John Green
- Screwtape Letters - CS Lewis
- Catcher In The Rye - JD Salinger
- The Great Gatsby - F Scott Fitzgerald
- Fairy Tales - Hans Christian Andersen
Not in order and I may not have included titles that I thought were better than some of these but these were the first ones that popped up in my head.
I hope the people I tag here get to see this :))
parakayi, tomyfriendsinthetritons, chanlol, lyricalimerence, avigilonbirds, thesymphonyofsight, creyhey, carlespuyol, zzzayan, ………… ??? i don’t have any more friends